|Project||Development and application of soft culturing microenvironment for novel drug discovery|
|Node||University of Melbourne|
|Supervisor/s||Professor Alastair Stewart, Dr Bryan Gao|
- Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering, Field of Tissue engineering GPA: 19.15 / 20 (A+) Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran. Ranked 3rd in Master of Science in the field of Biomedical Engineering-Tissue Engineering, Amirkabir University, Tehran, Iran (Among 13 Students).
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering (First Class honor), Field of Biomechanics GPA: 17.65 / 20 (A+) Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran. Ranked 3rd in Bachelor of Science in the field of Biomedical Engineering-Biomechanics, Amirkabir University, Tehran, Iran (Among 40 Students).
I have studied Biomedical Engineering in the field of biomechanics for my bachelor at Amirkabir University of Technology. I then studied tissue engineering for my master. After finishing my studies, I have been a researcher for more than 7 years in Pasteur Institute.
I am highly experienced in tissue engineering, cell culturing techniques, cell toxicity tests (MTT), histology, gene expression methods, real time PCR technique (RT-PCR), Atomic Force Microscopic techniques, confocal microscopic, optical microscope, engineering software, and different statistical analyses.
Through my extensive research and lab experience, I produced 4 ISI publications, 1 national patent license, and presented at international conferences.
- A Ansardamavandi et al., “The functional cross talk between cancer cells and cancer associated fibroblasts from a cancer mechanics perspective”, BBA Molecular Cell Research Journal, Published in 2021, Journal Impact Factor 4.739, Elsevier Publication.
- A Ansardamavandi et al., “An AFM-based Nano Mechanical Study of Ovarian Tissues with Pathological Conditions”, International Journal of Nanomedicine, Published in 2020, Journal Impact Factor 6.4, Dove Medical press.
- A Ansardamavandi et al. “Behavioral Remodeling of Normal and Cancerous Epithelial Cell Lines with Differing Invasion Potential Induced by Substrate Elastic Modulus”, Journal of Cell Adhesion & Migration, Published in 2018, Journal Impact Factor 3.694, Taylor & Francis publication.
- A Ansardamavandi et al. “Quantification Effects of Cancer on Elastic Properties of Breast Tissue by Atomic Force Microscopy”, Journal of Mechanical Properties of Biomedical Materials, Published in 2016, Journal Impact Factor 3.902, Elsevier Publication.