|Role||ARC ICHDR, PhD Candidate|
|Project||Development and application of soft culturing microenvironment for novel drug discovery|
|Node||University of Melbourne|
|Supervisor/s||Professor Alastair Stewart, Dr Bryan Gao|
- 2010-2014: Bachelor of Science——department of Pharmacological sciences, Peking University
- 2014-2016: Master of Science——Pharmacological Analysis, Peking University
- 2012-2014: French Minor Study Certificate——Department of Foreign Languages, Peking University
Xiaodan (Emma) Zhang worked as a clinical pharmacist in the field of breast cancer before starting her PhD study in ARC CPTT. Some of her previous research works were related to clinical pharmacology. She is going to focus more on the pharmacological mechanisms of anti-cancer drugs and further investigate on potential new treatments for triple negative breast cancer. Some of Emma’s previous publications and research funds are as follows.
- Xiaocong Pang, Kan Gong, Xiaodan Zhang, Shiliang Wu, Yimin Cui*, Bin-Zhi Qian*. Osteopontin as a multifaceted driver of bone metastasis and drug resistance [J].Pharmacological Research. 144(2019): 235-244.
- Xiaodan Zhang, Xiaocong Pang, Zhuo Zhang, Qianxin Liu, Hanxu Zhang, Qian Xiang*, Yimin Cui*. Co-expression and prognosis analyses of GLUT1-4 and RB1 in breast cancer. BMC Cancer. 2021 Sep 15;21(1):1026.
- Xiaodan Zhang#, Chengquan Liu#, Shuang Zhou, Ran Xie, Xu He, Zhiqi Wang, Honghong Yi, You Shu, Zining Wang, Kun Hu, Lingyue Ma, Yimin Cui, Xia Zhao*, Jin Xiang*. Influence of CYP2D6 Gene Polymorphisms on the Pharmacokinetics of Aripiprazole in Healthy Chinese Subjects[J]. Pharmacogenomics, 2021, 22(8).
- Ruijun Wu, Kai Zhu, Xiaodan Zhang, Sufang Zhang, Yanmeng Liu, Jinyu Ren, Cong Li, Min Ye, and Xiaomei Ling*. Nonimmobilized biomaterial capillary electrophoresis for screening drugs targeting human glucose transporter 1[J]. Analytical Chemistry, 2017 89 (23): 12951-12959.
- Xiaodan Zhang, Lu Xing, Xiaona Jia, Xiaocong Pang, Qian Xiang, Xia Zhao, Lingyue Ma, Zhiyan Liu, Kun Hu, Zhe Wang, and Yimin Cui*. Comparative Lipid-Lowering/Increasing Efficacy of 7 Statins in Patients with Dyslipidemia, Cardiovascular Diseases, or Diabetes Mellitus: Systematic Review and Network Meta-Analyses of 50 Randomized Controlled Trials [J]. Cardiovascular Therapeutics, 2020 Apr 23;2020:3987065.
Scientific Research Seed Fund of Peking University First Hospital (No. 2019SF09)