As part of our Annual Training Forum, the ARC Centre for Personalised Therapeutics Technologies is hosting a 3-hr symposium on “Advancing Innovation: From Research to Real-World Impact”.
Date and Time: 1.30pm- 4:30pm Friday 3 November 2023
About the Event: The event aims to shed light on the process of translating scientific discoveries into clinical applications, bridging the gap between academic research and real-world applications, and introducing attendees to the world of venture capital.
Our speaker line-up includes:
- Dr Ebony Fietz, Drug Development Manager, Currus Biologics
- Dr Katherine Jackman, Investment Manager, Brandon Capital
- Dr Mark Devlin, CEO, Aculeus Therapeutics
- Ms Maria Pelipas, Research Startup Accelerator Manager – Air Program (TRAM)
- Dr Patrick Schriek, Senior Scientist, CSL
Target Audience: Graduate researchers and early-career researchers with an interest in translating research to real-world applications.
The event will be held in person and online. If you are interested to be part of this event, please contact the Centre Manager at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at this event!